Who do I contact if I need more information about the property’s zoning or development questions?

In Oregon, you can contact the County’s Building Department or Planning & Zoning Department:

County Name Phone
Deschutes Building Safety (541) 388-6575
Lake Planning Dept (541) 947-6036


0 replies

Comment on this FAQ

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *